Red Velvet International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who do you think is the prettiest member?

+2
Llamajjang
Irena
6 posters

Go down

Prettiest Red Velvet member?

Who do you think is the prettiest member? I_vote_lcap67%Who do you think is the prettiest member? I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 6 ]
Who do you think is the prettiest member? I_vote_lcap22%Who do you think is the prettiest member? I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
Who do you think is the prettiest member? I_vote_lcap11%Who do you think is the prettiest member? I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
Who do you think is the prettiest member? I_vote_lcap0%Who do you think is the prettiest member? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9

Who do you think is the prettiest member? Empty Who do you think is the prettiest member?

Post by Irena Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:19 am

?

(I think Irene is the prettiest.)
Irena
Irena

Back to top Go down

Who do you think is the prettiest member? Empty Re: Who do you think is the prettiest member?

Post by Llamajjang Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:07 am

That is a hard question, hmmm, I would have to say Wendy though.  Razz  Joy is so adorable ^_^ Irene is gorgeous and Seulgi is beautiful.
They are all so gorgeous I can't even talk about it haha  lol! 
Llamajjang
Llamajjang

Back to top Go down

Who do you think is the prettiest member? Empty Re: Who do you think is the prettiest member?

Post by 빅보이 Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:29 pm

The prettiest member for me is Irene. But each member has different charm! Joy for me is the cutest. Wendy has some western features Very Happy 

빅보이

Back to top Go down

Post by highlights Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:37 pm

The prettiest member is Irene in my opinion. I fell for her visuals ever-since her first official photo was released by SM. she is just so gorgeous.

highlights
Admin

https://redvelvetintl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 빅보이 Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:39 am

Yeah! And to tell you all honestly she reminds me of Taeyeon. Maybe because of the eyes and her quirky smile?  Razz 

빅보이

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Loo Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:35 pm

I also think that it is Irene! She gives off a very sophisticated era, especially when she smiles shyly ^^

Oh, and Joy is really cute, she reminds me of miss A's Suzy.

Joanne Loo

Back to top Go down

Post by kangseulgis Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:21 am

While they're all beautiful, I find Seulgi prettiest. Her looks are the most unique and attractive to me.
kangseulgis
kangseulgis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down