Red Velvet International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DISC] How popular do you think Red Velvet will get?

4 posters

Go down

[DISC] How popular do you think Red Velvet will get? Empty [DISC] How popular do you think Red Velvet will get?

Post by Irena Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:25 am

I think if they keep promoting the girls the right way, it won't be long before they get in the top 5 for Kpop girl groups. Plus, it looks like they already have a lot of fans in Korea. But how do you think their overall popularity will be?
Irena
Irena

Back to top Go down

[DISC] How popular do you think Red Velvet will get? Empty Re: [DISC] How popular do you think Red Velvet will get?

Post by Llamajjang Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:21 pm

Overall I believe they will be huge! They have the talent and the looks (as much as I would like to say looks don't matter they do to some people) As you said If SM continues their promotion I can see them becoming huge. Hopefully we won't have to wait long for an official fan name.. Maybe this will follow Exo(with a better fandom name though). I can't wait for more music from them!
Llamajjang
Llamajjang

Back to top Go down

[DISC] How popular do you think Red Velvet will get? Empty Re: [DISC] How popular do you think Red Velvet will get?

Post by kangseulgis Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:58 pm

I think they could be one of the top 3 with proper promotion. If SM messes up in future years as much as they have with their other groups this year, I don't believe even RV's talent, charm and looks could save them. But assuming SM promotes them the way they have been, minus the controversial scenes in the MV, I have no doubts at all that they'll only become more popular as time goes on.
kangseulgis
kangseulgis

Back to top Go down

Post by seulfany Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:08 pm

Honestly, they will make it Very Happy
being part of SM.... they won't fail.
looking f(x), they are widely popular even though they doesn't seems like very popular compared to their seniors in the company but compared to the other companies groups, f(x) is actually very popular.

So yeah, being in SM is already a winning factor.
seulfany
seulfany

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down