Red Velvet International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[APPLY] Media Uploaders

2 posters

Go down

[APPLY] Media Uploaders Empty [APPLY] Media Uploaders

Post by highlights Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:10 pm

Job Description :
You will have to be able to update the latest photo and video of Red Velvet; all 4 members without exception. You will be lead by me, the founder, and administrator (if we get the position already). You also have to provide download link (mediafire, mega, or any other is fine.)

You may apply if :
◾You are familiar with how to search for photos through various sites and sources
◾You are up to date with the past and current photos
◾You are passionate, informed, and willing to contribute. Must be able to online everyday or as much as possible.

You want to apply? Just copy and paste the form below!

Name:
Twitter/Email:
Experience:
Why should you be hired?:
How much time can you dedicate to the forum?:
Fandom and Bias:
Uploading speed:

Please submit your application below ^.^

highlights
Admin

https://redvelvetintl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[APPLY] Media Uploaders Empty Re: [APPLY] Media Uploaders

Post by queenseulgi Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:07 am

Name: Farah
Timezone: Malaysia, GMT+8
Twitter/Email: irene_senpai or theroyalsprout (twitter)
Experience: I currently am working for redvelvet4 as part of their media team and I have worked as a video uploader for Shining Encounters (a SHINee fanpage) but we closed down 2 years ago. And I was also part of an SMTOWN Family twitter account as a moderator that is currently inactive.
Why should you be hired?: I would like to share videos and photos with other fans. Have them get to know Red Velvet better and considering I download and save photos for myself personally, why not share it with others? ^^
How much time can you dedicate to the forum?: 3 - 4 hours on weekdays, 4 - 5 hours on weekends.
Fandom and Bias: I am multifandom (SHINee World, Sone, Pink Panda) and my biases are Taemin, Sooyoung and Naeun.
Uploading speed: Roughly a 500mb video takes about 30 minutes minimum and about a few hours maximum.
queenseulgi
queenseulgi

Back to top Go down