Red Velvet International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who Am I? : Tell me about yourself and your opinion in RV

5 posters

Go down

Who Am I? : Tell me about yourself and your opinion in RV Empty Who Am I? : Tell me about yourself and your opinion in RV

Post by YouMePark3198 Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:38 pm

Hi! I'm Yumi (not my real name) but I prefer Yumi as my korean name, and I like the way spelled it as "YouMe".
By the way, I already love Red Velvet. Their song is catchy and make my vibes good Very Happy
my friend is Arvie and this girl group is RV. ㅋㅋ I found it cute Smile
YouMePark3198
YouMePark3198

Back to top Go down

Who Am I? : Tell me about yourself and your opinion in RV Empty Re: Who Am I? : Tell me about yourself and your opinion in RV

Post by Irena Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:57 pm

Hello to you too! My username is Irena because Irene is my bias and I like the sound of ah at the end of words for some reason. I really like the song Happiness, it's catchy and I like the lyrics. The dance also seems pretty nice. They all seem pretty close for a group that just debuted, so I like the closeness they have. I hope they get closer and keep releasing good songs and dances in the future.
Irena
Irena

Back to top Go down

Who Am I? : Tell me about yourself and your opinion in RV Empty Re: Who Am I? : Tell me about yourself and your opinion in RV

Post by lalajoy Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:00 pm

Hello, I'm Aila, but you can simply call me "Lala". My  bias is Joy, it's pretty obvious, isn't it? Happiness is really a catchy song plus the concept is very amazing and unique. I love their cheerleader-like costume, their hair color and everything about these four girls. Looking forward to see more from the princesses. Let's be chingus everyone.
lalajoy
lalajoy

Back to top Go down

Post by seulfany Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:01 pm

Hello~~ I'm Kristie. My bias is currently Seulgi but i'm leaning towards Irene a little recently hahahhaa Very Happy RV are all irresistible~~~

Their concept is fresh as well as their song is catchy as well.
They have their own unique concept and style which i think that is it very good for them. It can help them create their own musical concepts.

HELLO TO AILA, IRENA AND YUMI AND WELCOME TO RVI Very Happy
Hope you guys enjoy your stay here~~
seulfany
seulfany

Back to top Go down

Post by kangseulgis Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:24 am

Hi, I'm Analise. Smile I'm Seulgi biased, if that wasn't obvious, hah. Constantly trolled by the other members, though. I really like RV! Their concept is fresh and interesting, and a little bit cute.
kangseulgis
kangseulgis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum