Red Velvet International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you like Irene's personality?

+2
빅보이
Irena
6 posters

Go down

Do you like Irene's personality? Empty Do you like Irene's personality?

Post by Irena Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:13 pm

On the radio, she just seemed so shy and awkward. Maybe that's why I like her, since I'm the same way. Do you like that about her? Or do you wish she was more happy and loud? For me, I like her personality just the way it is, but I can see her getting critisism in the future for being too shy and quiet, which is a stupid thing to get critisism about, but you know how people can be. They want celebrities to act all cheerful and fake, not their real personalities. I'm not saying all cheerful and open celebrities are fake, but a lot of them are.
Irena
Irena

Back to top Go down

Do you like Irene's personality? Empty Re: Do you like Irene's personality?

Post by 빅보이 Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:53 pm

I think she is still shy and still a rookie, and it is her first time in a radio show. Just like our Joy said she is shy and don't smile to people that she's meeting for the first time. But kudos to our Seulgi for being the "talkative" one.
Let them first adapt in the industry and I think we'll see their true colors and personalities. I want to see which member has the personality for variety, drama or musicals and radio shows. Let's see them grow step by step  Smile

빅보이

Back to top Go down

Post by CuteShy JoyRene Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:16 am

I personally like girls who are shy and quiet, so I like Irene's personality...
CuteShy JoyRene
CuteShy JoyRene

Back to top Go down

Post by leaderene Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:51 am

Her personality kind of reminds me of Krystal... just Krystal looks more chic than the sweetplum Irene Smile

She's shy now 'cause they've just debuted... She'll open up more later on Smile Looking forward!
leaderene
leaderene

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetkrim_kzy Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:40 am

I just know her through KBS's Hello Counselor.And,her personality kind of reminds me of SNSD's TaeYeon Smile .First time I see her she's shy girl but what make I like her is I find her very attractive.I'll cheer for you my lady Irene Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

sweetkrim_kzy

Back to top Go down

Post by highlights Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:21 pm

I do agree with leaderene. She's much more like Krystal but somehow, more... idk what should I say... Krystal can look rude while she's quiet and Irene is not haha

highlights
Admin

https://redvelvetintl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum