Red Velvet International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DISC] What Variety or Reality Shows You Would Love to See The Girls In?

5 posters

Go down

[DISC] What Variety or Reality Shows You Would Love to See The Girls In? Empty [DISC] What Variety or Reality Shows You Would Love to See The Girls In?

Post by highlights Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:43 pm

The tilte shows it all! What variety or reality show would you love them to be in? And explain the reason why! Very Happy

Personally, i want something like EXO Showtime or SJ's Adonis camp!

highlights
Admin

https://redvelvetintl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[DISC] What Variety or Reality Shows You Would Love to See The Girls In? Empty Re: [DISC] What Variety or Reality Shows You Would Love to See The Girls In?

Post by chel_chel Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:36 am

For now... I want them to go on Weekly Idol... Then, i want them to have their own variety show... going on running man might be a bit early for a rookie....

chel_chel

Back to top Go down

[DISC] What Variety or Reality Shows You Would Love to See The Girls In? Empty Re: [DISC] What Variety or Reality Shows You Would Love to See The Girls In?

Post by seulfany Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:03 pm

I personally want them to have their own variety show in order to present their "real" personality to the public.....

and running man omg.... hahaha
seulfany
seulfany

Back to top Go down

Post by 빅보이 Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:35 pm

Yup for a rookie group they need to have their own reality show first. You know like "the hidden camera inside the dorm" or "the camera crew will follow you everywhere" type of documentary. That way Korean & international fans can know more about the real personality of Red Velvet.
After that they can go to RUNNNIIINNGG MAAAAN! Running Man is really popular overseas and that way they can be "advertise" to the international fans.  Very Happy 

빅보이

Back to top Go down

Post by Llamajjang Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:28 am

I would love for them to do something like Apink's Apink News! I think that would be a good way to get closer to them as fans especially since I think they would all be really quirky and weird haha Razz 
Llamajjang
Llamajjang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down