Red Velvet International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DISC] Who Brought You into Red Velvet?

4 posters

Go down

[DISC] Who Brought You into Red Velvet? Empty [DISC] Who Brought You into Red Velvet?

Post by highlights Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:25 pm

So the question is, who or what brought you into Red Velvet?
And how your bias becomes your bias?

For me, I'm already a fan of SMTOWN ever since I first started like KPOP until now and I've always paid attention to SM Rookies. I was so happy to hear that some of them are finally going to debut.
And Irene was my bias ever since she was revealed by SM Entertainment.

What about you guys? ^.^

highlights
Admin

https://redvelvetintl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[DISC] Who Brought You into Red Velvet? Empty Re: [DISC] Who Brought You into Red Velvet?

Post by Irena Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:56 am

At first, I didn't really care about SM Rookies or any red Velvet members for that matter. But, I watched their first live version of Happiness, and I really liked the song and dance. Irene just caught my attention in the live version because of her energy and seemingly cool mood. Plus, I did always think Irene was pretty in SM Rookies. (She was the only one I payed a little attention to before debut, and even then I didn't really care about her.)
Irena
Irena

Back to top Go down

[DISC] Who Brought You into Red Velvet? Empty Re: [DISC] Who Brought You into Red Velvet?

Post by kangseulgis Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:27 am

I got into them just by following SM. SM's idols have always been my favourite. I hadn't paid too much attention to their rookies because I was pretty busy, but when I heard some of the rookies were to debut in a girl group, I made some time to get into them.

Seulgi's been my bias since I briefly read about her prior to RV's debut. She was really pretty, and she seemed interesting. Once I heard her voice, I was sold.
kangseulgis
kangseulgis

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Loo Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:52 pm

I am a big fan of smtown as well ^^
I've never really paid attention to the smrookie project, but I still watched seulgi's first video and at that time I thought 'this girl has a great voice!'
Then they debuted and I watch the music video for happiness, and I think Joy is really cute, alongside Irene's beauty which also attracted my attention.
The next thing I know, I'm following their debut stages, radio show appearances and voila! I'm a fan ^^
I still don't have a bias tho, they're all very good I can't choose

Joanne Loo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down