Red Velvet International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think is the most attractive feature on Irene?

5 posters

Go down

What do you think is the most attractive feature on Irene? Empty What do you think is the most attractive feature on Irene?

Post by Irena Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:29 am

I like her eyebrows for some reason. Like when she raises one, I think it makes her look mysterious, pretty, and a very curious person overall! I also like her lips and jaw shape. What feature do you like the most?
Irena
Irena

Back to top Go down

What do you think is the most attractive feature on Irene? Empty Re: What do you think is the most attractive feature on Irene?

Post by crimsonfury117 Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:40 pm

The fact that she has features similar to Tiffany and Na Eun. Both of which are my bias. <3

crimsonfury117

Back to top Go down

What do you think is the most attractive feature on Irene? Empty Re: What do you think is the most attractive feature on Irene?

Post by seulfany Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:24 am

Irene has awesome features that made her stand out from the rest Smile such as her eyes and jaw.....

Such perfect girl
seulfany
seulfany

Back to top Go down

Post by highlights Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:20 am

Her eyes. I always look a person from their eyes and i love Irene's eyes. They give off the pretty vibe idk haha

highlights
Admin

https://redvelvetintl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kangseulgis Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:16 pm

I dunno...my favourite thing about her is probably her smile, but as for a facial feature, I'm not sure. Probably her jaw shape.
kangseulgis
kangseulgis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down